Randomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifamonster14

Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym Empty
PostSubject: Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym   Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 am

Gym Leader App:I want to apply for the second gym Dark/Ghost in the Kanto region because they are my favorite type and are very scary.

How long have you played on the server:Iv'e played about 1 week or less on this awesome server and have had a great time here and i'm sorry for not telling the truth i guess time goes by fast when you're playing pixelmon in a cool server.

Why would you like to become Gym Leader: I would enjoy being a gym leader because i want to face challenges,help trainers be better,surprise the trainers,encouraging the trainers to be at there best.

Have you ever been banned from another server: i have not been banned from any server and don't expect to be banned at anytime.

What's your IGN: Defient_Beast

What gym would you like to try out for: Would like to try out for the second gym as well as any other openings this server has to offer.

How often are you Online: I am on for about 2-4 hours a day and can be on longer if needed

Last edited by Fifamonster14 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpendingSpade21
Gymleaders
Gymleaders

Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym   Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 am

Declined Not enough time spent on server and do not know how gyms work. Reply another time.
Back to top Go down

Defient_Beast's Gym application second gym
Page 1 of 1