Randomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

6th Gym Leader Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DubbedUniverse

6th Gym Leader Application. Empty
PostSubject: 6th Gym Leader Application.   6th Gym Leader Application. EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi my name is Dubbed and here's my App!

IGN- kyuzon

How long have you been on the server? - 4 Days, however I plan to stay for a long time

Why do you want to be the 3rd leader? - I love the server and I enjoy using those types in battle, I'm very experienced in Pokemon (and Pixelmon) so I think I would be a challenging opponent.

Why should I pick you? -  I love Pokemon with a passion and would never turn down a challenger. I was a gym leader on another server and NOBODY (Out of 30 members) could get my badge, even after 10 tries I would continue to challenge them, because not only do I enjoy it I hope they do too. I want all of the members on the server to have fun and make friends with their pixelmon so by allowing members to challenge me as long as they like I make sure of this.

How long are you on the server a day? - Depends, I've got school so around 3:45 GMT till a minimum of around 10:00, on weekends I'll be on until 11:00 depending on how tired I am.

I have been banned on one or two servers but only temp for minor reasons.

I have 3 badges as of now (It wont stay at this low amount for long I assure you!)

Dubbed over and out.  lol!
Back to top Go down

6th Gym Leader Application.
Page 1 of 1