Randomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

Gym Leader Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thundercon

Gym Leader Application Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leader Application   Gym Leader Application EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:47 pm

I would like to become the saffron gym leader. I have played on the server for a few months and I have the first 5 badges from the kanto region and I have assembled a team of 5 lvl 40 pokemon so far they are Pinsir, Butterfree, Venamoth and Beedrill. My wildcard is lapras.
I have lots of exp playing pokemon and I know how to battle. I am on the server all the time I normally play 3-5 hours a day and 4+ on week ends. llacy the other gym leader told me to apply for this spot because he thought I would do a good job. I would love to hold the position as the fifth gym leader I am currently working on my team for the johto fifth gym. I hope you Accept my application.
Back to top Go down
llacey15

llacey15

Gym Leader Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application   Gym Leader Application EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:40 am

uhm first of all, you posted on wrong forum, second of all, you need both gym teams for johto AND kanto
Back to top Go down

Gym Leader Application
Page 1 of 1