Randomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

nseldin's gym leader app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nseldin

nseldin's gym leader app Empty
PostSubject: nseldin's gym leader app   nseldin's gym leader app EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 am

How long have I played on the server: About a month and a half

Why I would like to become gym leader: I would like to be part of the server community and help newer players with any problems that I have also come across (for example: warning them that a leaf stone DOES NOT evolve an eevee into leafeon! Razz)

Have I ever been banned from another server before: No

What gym would I like to apply for: The first or second gym (any gym would be fine though)

Why I would like to apply for the 1st or 2nd gym as poison type: I adore battling and seeing all of the different move sets of different pokemon. I want to teach the challengers, and I want to learn from them as well.

Why you should pick me: I am always friendly to others, even if they are mean to me. I would like to help players earn their badges and become better at pixelmon. Also, I have seen multiple players complain about the fact that the 1st gym leader is never on, so I would like to provide them with the chance to start earning their badges.

How often am I online: I am on everyday of the week. I play about 5 hours a day on weekdays, and 7 hours a day on weekends.

I greatly appreciate anyone looking over this application, and I understand how difficult it must be to pick the right person. Your fellow player, nseldinVery Happy
Back to top Go down

nseldin's gym leader app
Page 1 of 1