Randomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

Missing and new pokemon in PC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hazelwood123

Missing and new pokemon in PC Empty
PostSubject: Missing and new pokemon in PC   Missing and new pokemon in PC EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:26 am

OK i cant figure out how to post pics on this forum(I'm new to it) but before the server went down either sunday or monday i had 2 dragonair and only 1 graveler and 1 haunter. now when i logged in on 7/9/13 at about 2 am centeral time i had 1 dragonair 2 graveler and 2 haunters. I would really like the dragonair back and i can get rid of the the graveler and haunter. I have screenshots of the before and now. Just tell me either how to do it on fourms or i can just send them via skype or email.
Back to top Go down
hazelwood123

PostSubject: Re: Missing and new pokemon in PC   Missing and new pokemon in PC EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:51 am

OK i just looked in my pc the duped graveler and haunter are gone but my other dragonair is still missing and i would like it back please
Back to top Go down
Knight
Admin
Admin
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Missing and new pokemon in PC   Missing and new pokemon in PC EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm

if you want you can give me your skype and send me the images
Back to top Go down
https://randomon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing and new pokemon in PC   Missing and new pokemon in PC Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing and new pokemon in PC
Page 1 of 1