Randomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

Shortfatty's gym interuption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nosoul115

nosoul115

Shortfatty's gym interuption Empty
PostSubject: Shortfatty's gym interuption   Shortfatty's gym interuption EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:22 am

Today (7/2/13) Before a gym battle with one of my challengers:

Hikaru (my challenger) threw out his pokemon and I threw out mine but before my pokemon reached hikaru's Shortfatty threw his out and interrupted the battle.

1. This pokemon he used was way to high leveled to compete in the gym Violating the level rules for the gym.

2. He didn't ask for a battle and still activated combat with me Violating ask before combat rule.

3. After he was in combat he logged out forcing me to have to reload my minecraft (which isn't breaking a rule but just a real asshole move).

4. All of today he was pissing the hell out of everyone including Bryan and Jevi.

Please Ban or get this player under control and stop him from interrupting gym battles or causing any more chaos

-nosoul115
Back to top Go down
shortfatty

PostSubject: Sorry   Shortfatty's gym interuption EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 am

The reason I sent out my pokemon was because my Pokedex was on my 9th slot and my finger slipped. I also was disconnected when we were accidentally battling. Also if you're wondering I was in the gym because I was supporting Hikaroo (as a joke). I also apologise for all of this.
Back to top Go down
nosoul115

nosoul115

PostSubject: Your call   Shortfatty's gym interuption EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:16 am

Being me I'm a pretty Understanding guy but, I don't believe this story for a moment. This (as he has said in the chat) 11 year old boy sits in the chat not playing the game spamming and pissing everyone off then goes into the fighting part of the arena and "accidentally" throws out his pokemon at the exact time to get in a battle with mine. At this point there could possibly be the chance of this being a coincidence but on top of that he doesn't mean to log out. ALL of this top of everything he did in the chat in the same few hours. I understand that he may just be an eleven year old boy but if he can't handle it he (in my own opinion) doesn't need to be playing on this server. As server admins (or owner) the decision is up to you and I apologize for making you go to all this work.
                                    His ban is your call not mine
Back to top Go down
shortfatty

PostSubject: Sorry again   Shortfatty's gym interuption EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 am

I'm sorry abut this and as an apology I'll give a diamond coin.
Back to top Go down
Jevilius
Gymleaders
Gymleaders

PostSubject: Re: Shortfatty's gym interuption   Shortfatty's gym interuption EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:08 am

He's obviously sorry about what happened and I talked to him in chat about being more careful. It happened to me a few times that I accidently sent out a pokémon so for now we'll let this go. If this happens on a frequent basis then there'll be consequences of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shortfatty's gym interuption   Shortfatty's gym interuption Empty

Back to top Go down

Shortfatty's gym interuption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomon :: Moderation :: Issues/Concerns-
Jump to: