Randomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keyblader_Ventus

kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults Empty
PostSubject: kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults   kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am

I'd like to report against kyuzon. Today I was jailed for going out of maps, and also muted. I don't mind that as I really made a mistake. But what was really ticking me off was kyuzon. He told Knight to tp him outside the jail cell. And he kept insulting me. I have screenshots for evidence. I'd like the admins and moderators to consider punishing him. I think he's currently under [3rdGymLeader] rank trial. I'd like his rank to be removed by the admins for punishment as he is too rude and I don't think he deserves it. He shouldn't look down on others and smear them just because they made an accidental mistake. I will post the screenshots on this topic. Oh yes, the screenshots are not just all the insults he said to me. There are many more.

Sincerely, Keyblader_Ventus

kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults 2013-014kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults 2013-012
kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults 2013-015
Edit: After kyuzon read this post, this was what he sent me ._.

kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults 2013-010
Back to top Go down

kyuzon's sadistic and non-stopping insults
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomon :: Moderation :: Issues/Concerns-
Jump to: